Report of misconduct case
We will do our best to reflect on your valued opinions and take them for improvements. Please leave your message in the CS Center, you will receive a response via e-mail or calling shortly.
It will be thoroughly protected for your identity, and the processing result will not be notified if it is not the disclosure of real names.
Consent to Use and Processing guide of Personal Information
- The purpose of collection and use of personal information
- To provide better service by effectively processing civil affairs received through The Voice of The People such as inconveniences, complaints, and improvements.
- Items of personal information collected
- Required information (in case of real names): Name, mobile phone number, email address
- Optional information: Telephone number
*It may be collected as followings generated during the service use or business process.
- Retention of personal information and period of use
- Period of Use: Until the report is handled
- Period of Retention: 3 years after handling the report (for reconfirmation of the report and statistics)
You have the right to refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. If you refuse to accept the collection and use of personal information, it may not be processed.